We wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals concerning the Processing of Personal Data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (hereafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects concerning the processing of personal data. CIRCLE S.p.A., as manager of Connecting EU Blog and “Controller” of the processing, pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information
- DATA CATEGORIES: CIRCLE S.p.A. will process the personal data that will be included in the form
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: the personal data of which CIRCLE S.p.A. will be held are collected directly by the interested party when completing this form
- HOLDER OF DATA PROCESSING: the data controller is CIRCLE S.p.A., Registered Office Via Moncenisio 75 – 20089 Rozzano – Ml – Administrative headquarters Via Bombrini 13/3 – 16149 Genoa – Italy, C.F. and VAT number 07869320965, which can be contacted by phone at Tel. +39 010 8691015 or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: the processing of your data, collected and stored in relation to the completion of this form, has as its legal basis its consensus and is made for the following purposes: proceed with subscription to the newsletter, send training, informational and commercial communications, manage commercial profiling activities.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA: within the limits relevant to the purposes of processing indicated, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disseminated in any way. The Person in Charge and the Appointee of the data processing are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated on a regular basis.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad
- STORAGE PERIOD: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (” limitation of storage principle”, art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines set by the law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: the interested party is always entitled to request the Data Controller to access his/her data, to correct or cancel his/her data, the limitation of the processing or the possibility of objecting to the processing, requesting the portability of data, revoke the consensus to the processing by relying on these and other rights provided by the GDPR through a simple communication to the Data Controller. The interested party can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- OBLIGATORY OR LESS OF DATA PROVISION: we inform you that the provision of data is for some optional fields and for others (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and failure to provide the mandatory data lead to the failure in sending the form
- OBLIGATORY OF CONSENT: the provision of consensus to data processing through a special check is optional, but essential to proceed with sending the form
- DATA PROCESSING METHOD: the personal data you have provided will be the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations to which the activity of the Data Controller is based. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with appropriate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR